I'm updating manually to keep track of the changes in the page history.
This allows Edward and me to check if there is a need for a boost for a
given language while the term approaches.  You can update the table if you
want!

The link provided by Vira will give you an immediate overview for all
messages, but without details for all pages provided by the table.

Thank you for your help!
Benoît

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
Community Liaison