Hi Benoît,

I have imported page 1 <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation/2018/Full_questions_page_1>, question only <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation/2018/Question_only>, responses only <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation/2018/Responses_only>, and duplicates <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation/2018/Duplicates>. Page 2 has cannot be imported as it contains changes that are not marked for translation. If you send me the spreadsheet, I can merge the translations in it, and also import the same on Meta if required.

Regards,

Haytham Abulela Aly

Freelance Translator
Creative Translation
"Creative & Confident"

Certified member of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British
Columbia (STIBC) (EN>AR)
Arab Professional Translators' Society member (#10850)
Certified member at Egyptian Translators Association (EGYTA)
Registered at ProZ.com and LinkedIn.com