> Chromium dials back to google very frequently.

Not if you have configured it properly. I don't know what you mean by "dials back". The only case when it communicates to a third party host is when opening chrome://settings in which case it sends a single request to translate.google.com to check which languages are available. I have already filed a bug report about that and it is being considered.

> Although if a chromium based browser had something similar to a noscript feature built in

In chromium you can disable/enable JS per-site without additional extensions.

> + no anti-features of any kind it would be extremely secure I am sure.

What anti-features are you referring to?