Unclear to who? Some lawyer? Seems pretty clear to me. Do you really want a lawyer to tell you what software to use? Or a layman who fails to understand legal terms?

I really want the lawyer. The layman may be somebody who believes he understands everything after looking at one single license file. It is not that easy. Opening the "third_party" directory (and, no, I am not saying there is no issue outside "third_party", I have not checked), one can read https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/README.chromium includes that sentence:

Code in third_party must document the license under which the source is being used.

Taking a look at the subdirectories of "third_party", I noticed "unrar", which I believed was proprietary. And, indeed, https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/unrar/LICENSE says, among other things:

   2. UnRAR source code may be used in any software to handle
      RAR archives without limitations free of charge, but cannot be
      used to develop RAR (WinRAR) compatible archiver and to
      re-create RAR compression algorithm, which is proprietary.

I also clicked on the "analytics" subdirectory because I found it interesting that Google Analytics is part of Chromium. There, the main file contains obfuscated JavaScript (what does not qualify as "source code"): https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/analytics/google-analytics-bundle.js

There is a license notice in the middle of that obfuscated JavaScript:

Portions of this code are from MochiKit, received by
 The Closure Authors under the MIT license. All other code is Copyright
 2005-2009 The Closure Authors. All Rights Reserved.

What portions? What MIT license (there are two)? Do "All Rights Reserved" to the "the Closure Authors" mean the default (proprietary) copyright?

Clicking on the issues in the "Blocked on" list on the left of https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=28291 (which was already pointed out to you several times), one sees that Chromium's source code actually includes hundreds of files with unclear licensing.

Finding out the license of the whole program must be fun too. There are components distributed under the terms of the GPLv2: https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/jmake/LICENSE and https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/lcov/COPYING and https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/logilab/README.chromium (with the license file mentioned in that README that is actually missing) and https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/pylint/pylint/LICENSE.txt and https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/speech-dispatcher/COPYING and ...

That would suggest the whole program is under the GPLv2. It is not what the Chromium developers say, however. And there are other components with licenses that are incompatible with the GPLv2, e.g., the Apple Public Source License version 2: https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/master/third_party/apple_apsl/LICENSE

About the incompatibility: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/apsl.html