Nah, firefox forks are better than chromium forks...  for a few reasons...

Chromium doesn't even do lip service towards privacy, they don't even try to care...

At least firefox tries to care somewhat...

Firefox is easier to configure securely, and noscript and privacy settings help with that immensely... I don't think chromium has a noscript feature built in as good...

and my last reason is basically this, The fsf based their Icecat browser off of firefox, not chromium...

Think about why that is... and get back to me when you do.

ps,

This is highly suspicious...

Nice debate though... but at this time as bad as firefox is, it makes waves of privacy compared to chromium and of course the awful google chrome