But you can unminify it. That's what I meant. It is still difficult to read due to the non-descriptive variable and function names but that is surely easier to reverse engineer than a binary code.

Are you the same person who pretends that freedom 1 is not practical because it is too much work to read large source codes?!

I may be wrong but it seems to me it contradicts your previous "I have never heard of licensing issues in Firefox."

You confuse everything. Many files in Chromium's source code have unclear licensing. That source code includes files under copylefted licenses (and even under incompatible licenses), yet its developers pretend Chromuim as a whole is permissively licensed. Those are licensing issues. I have never heard of such licensing issues in Firefox. Mozilla's abusive trademark policy is a completely different problem. It has nothing to do with how the source code is licensed.

Well, it is an issue that it exists in the first place and that it is enabled by default. It reveals the intent of the vendor and that is what bothers me.

The intent is "improving Firefox by getting usage information, e.g., the state of the browser when it crashes".

Add to that the affiliations of that same vendor with PRISMed companies

Not the best argument to prefer Chromium, which is mainly developed by Google, listed in the PRISM documents.

https://trisquel.info/en/forum/web-browser?page=4#comment-127279

"With a concern for your privacy and safety" does not mean "thoroughly tested".

And as a whole: the talks about how malicious non-free software followed by conclusions and advises "that's why you should use free software" definitely creates the implication that free software is safe.

"Not malicious" does not mean "safe". Nobody here claims that free software has no vulnerability.

Yet consider the above and the reason why people here prefer free software and ask various questions about how to secure their communication and web browsing perfectly etc. Surely not because they want free telemetry. So this is an issue that needs to be addressed somehow.

Your implication "People do not use free software because they want telemetry" => "They do not want telemetry" is wrong.

Help Mozilla? The helpless Mozilla corporation? I am not quite sure I get your point.

Using the same example has above: knowing the state of the browser when it crashes helps to discover the related bug and fix it.