Thanks.

> If you come to unconventional conclusions about society, use those
> conclusions to change society for the better. Never submit.

I tried.  I looked at what money I had after trying very hard to chip
away every luxury until I'm left with the bare costs of my existence
plus reserves for future medical bills, and I had none to spare.  I
would have given all of it to fund development to make nice
smartphones, TVs and laptops that have good software in them that Just
Works.

> As far as friends go, I'm the kind of person who prefers to be alone
90% of
> the time.

I absolutely do not.  If I could reprogram my feelings to feel the way
you do, I would do it immediately, but I cannot.

> The
> Internet is a wonderful thing in this regard, I can communicate
instantly
> with anyone on anything.

But "the prana is missing."
https://w2.eff.org/Misc/Publications/John_Perry_Barlow/HTML/utne_community.html

And that's what I've always wanted.

> One of the things I do to manage depression (besides medication) is
going
> outside at least 15 minutes a day. It's not a lot, but I think it
helps to
> clear my mind.

Going outside helps, but sometimes it just reminds me of how far away
I am from anyone who might understand me and deal with my annoying
lifestyle obstacles.

My family told me to take some Xanax to calm my nerves, and the
effects of it scared me.  I still felt just as sad and achy as before.
 The only thing that changed was my feelings toward other people.  It
completely removed my empathy for all living things.

On top of this, I was still angry and wanting to do anything to get
what I wanted.  I now understand how these drugs can push some people
over the edge so that they feel completely OK with shooting up a
place.  I'm glad I was able to get myself to sleep before I convinced
myself that it's a good idea to go around the house destroying all the
furniture.