Hi Colleen,                Feb. 8/'11

In my opinion, you are the sunshine that currently shines in this list.
Thank you so much.  When I do my RI, a funny thing happens.  Within 30
seconds, I get so relaxed that my eyes want to close, and I feel like I had
5 Melatonin capsules.  I feel the urge to go to sleep.  It mellows me out so
much.  I have to struggle to keep awake to do more RI as needed.  It feels
very nice.  Does anyone else have this soporific effect, or am I the only
one?  Please comment.

Much Love, Aarre