Hi Mike,                                Feb. 10/'11

That was really interesting.   Sounds like Arslycus;  did you ever listen to
that lecture by L. Ron Hubbard about a place built like a hugh artificial
planet made like a bulding with no rock, and having us toil away for
instance for 10,000 lifetimes as a brick polisher.  It was pretty grim, and
I'm still not flat on it.  Arslycus eventually imploded from it's own
gravity, much to the slaves' great joy.  Another rendition is that a space
command friendly to us went in there and triggered a massive
demoliton/implosion upon it.  What a moment of bliss to lose a body that
way!   I can't evaluate for you obviously, but a lot of people who can't
stand drudgery are still affected by that bleeping place.

I had a lot of trouble keeping a job also, much to my wife's chagrin.  Thank
goodness, I'm going to turn off those opposing postulates in good time.
It'll be a relief to just decide something, and cleanly make it happen
(what's called tone 40 in Scientology), instead of having 51% forward
motion, and 49% backward motion.  One hundred percent energy, but only 2%
motion in the preferred direction.  I've preferred outside, moving type
work, such as tractor-trailer driver (lorry in England), window-cleaning and
eavestough/gutter cleaning, and anything outside of a factory.  I find most
factories to be depressing, and don't pretend to know exactly why, or even
really need to know why.  When I handle the appropriate postulates, then I
will have the eureka experience and know why.  Until I handle those in
session, I just try to avoid those forms of enturbulation.  My wife's heard
this all so many times, she is probably rolling her eyes right now.    I
STRONGLY RECOMMEND STAYING AWAY FROM LOW CASTE BLUE COLLAR WORKERS WHO ARE
IN THE FEAR TO ANGER BAND OF THE EMOTIONAL TONE SCALE.  THEY, AT LEAST TO
ME, ARE DE-VIGORATING.  I'd much rather communicate to alive people like
you;  that adds joy to my life, especially people who are cheeful (3.5 on
the tone scale).

I'm sorry, I kind of got discursive there.  How do you handle the non RI
fixed routines of for instance TROM, where there is an exact way to do it
over and over and over again until one finishes an action.  Therapies
usually have fixed workable routines which are repeated hundreds of times.
Does this particularly bother you or not.  I used to work on an assembly
line, but I would get myself so efficient, that I could program a mental
circuit to do the routine on automatic, and then 'my mind' could go to
Mexico, or looking at electric trains, one of my passions.  I could segment
my mind, and thus it was more stimulating and endurable.  To succeed at that
though, I would have to be so efficient, that I could program a good circuit
though.  If I had to keep correcting something with a lot of variables that
would take a lot of mental attention, this wouldn't work as well.

So what do you do the make a living and avoid these difficulties?  What part
of United Kingdom are you at?  I (actually my body, not me) was born in
Streatham, Wandsworth borough in London, England in Dec. 4/'56.  I now live
in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, next to Toronto.  How about yourself?

p.s. I've been doing a more creative RI as you mentioned, and my colours are
getting very intense, more so than the physical universe that I see with
these eyes.  I can make my creations so 'real and solid', that the actual
physical room seems to disappear, rather get tuned out/faded out by
comparison.

Your friend, Aarre Peltomaa
(peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com)
(647) 202-7267