We have a dilemma here.  I have received an answer from the Holy Sprit that the BoM is false.   I assure you it is nothing of what it says it is.

I have received an answer of peace that it is all true.    I was imbued
with a fiery testimony it was true, and immediately wanted to go out and
share that testimony.  I felt as if I had a fire in my bones, and could
not restrain myself from telling those whom the Holy Ghost indicated what
I knew to be true.  These were the words I recently spoke to a friend
while under this influence:  "I am sure the Book of Mormon was written
for our day, and that it is from God, who in his mercy saw fit to give it
to us."

I assure you it is everythig it says it is.