Ok, then the, Mormon Jesus is a snake according to you.  I understand.

Blainer)  Did I say Jesus was a viper?  A viper is a poisonous snake.  BE
IT FAR FROM ME TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT. I said he was represented by a
BENIGN (NON-poisonous) serpent raised by Moses on a rod--as in crucified
on a cross.  Your mention of the cross suggests to me you got the
metaphor, but just did not want to admit it, instead chose to twist it
around to suit your own need to discount/discredit my message.  The truth
is out now, Glenn understands everything DavidH and I  say, just does not
want to admit it is all too true.   (:>)