Blainer wrote:
>  I choose to follow the possibility that the BoM was inspired,
> that it is exactly as it is said to be--a book translated from
> ancient records by inspired means.  I have prayed more than
> once, as is indicated we may do in Moroni 10:4:
>
> "And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that you
> would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things
> are not true.  And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, WITH REAL
> INTENT, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you
> by the power of the Holy Ghost."
>
> I have received an answer of peace that it is all true.    I was imbued
> with a fiery testimony it was true, and immediately wanted to go out and
> share that testimony.  I felt as if I had a fire in my bones, and could
> not restrain myself from telling those whom the Holy Ghost indicated what
> I knew to be true.  These were the words I recently spoke to a friend
> while under this influence:  "I am sure the Book of Mormon was written
> for our day, and that it is from God, who in his mercy saw fit to give it
> to us."
>
> I assure you it is everythig it says it is.

I mean no offense, but this sounds like demonic activity to me.  Spiritual,
yes, but not from God.  I have seen this attitude in other Mormons too, and
they close their ears to all knowledge and instead go with the feeling of
fire they have in their belly.

The Scriptures place an emphasis on knowledge and on the past Scriptures.
It exhorts us to study to show ourselves approved, and it clearly places
Scripture and the knowledge conveyed by it as a higher authority than any
feelings a person might have, or even above what voices or visions they
might experience.  Any teaching that exhorts believers to go with their
personal experience of revelation over the knowledge of Scripture is clearly
false.