What you posted below is truth from God.  Maybe God is trying to tell you something.  People give you Bible but you have previously built into your mind a rejection and new invention of meaning of the truth you posted and rejected from God.

This reminds me of quoting Bible to homosexuals.  You can quote many of them all the Bible verses you want, but they have already heard those same Bible verses AND have previously built into their minds a rejection and new invention of meaning of those verses against homosexuality.

Your mind is made up so there is no need to discuss this with you.

"... shall we sin, because
we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid" (Romans 6:15).

I got tore into by someone on my Torah Commentary LISTSERV. The same old stuff...

The Law's been done away with, it's been nailed to the cross!
All I have to do is love God and love my neighbor!
Haven't you read in Galatians “You foolish Galatians... because they again went into bondage to the hard taskmaster?”
Jesus fulfilled the law and Jesus lives in me... so I am perfect in His Sight!
Wish you would know the freedom of just loving Jesus and not to have to deal with all the old laws!
They [the commandments] were to prove that we needed Jesus because if we could become perfect without Jesus then He came and died in vain!
I am free from the law, why are you sending these messages!
What do you do with a son or daughter who does not mind You take them to the elders and they take him outside of the city and stone him, right? According to the Old Testament! You think you go to prison today if you do that, and get the death penalty? You betcha!
Are you saying you don't care, but you obey the Old Testament and do it anyway?
I am free from the curse of the law!
Jesus paid the price for all my transgressions!
Whom the Son has set free is free indeed!
If the Holy Spirit tells you to live in a home with naked walls and dull looking furniture whatever, by all means do it. Noah built a boat and the prophets did weird things, so I would never say don't do what God or the Holy Spirit tells you to do. But do not lay it on the shoulders of the people!
That is not Gospel!
There is all the talk and "revelation " about Christmas... everything is a sin. Hanukkah is not in the bible either ***Slade adds: which it is*** but do people make a big deal over it, betcha!
What about the law being nailed to the tree?
Let no man judge me what I eat, what I drink, what feasts I keep!
Where is the grace?
Are you making offerings and sacrifices because that is all in the Old Testament also?
Can we put color in our clothes, like rainbow? There were anointed spirit-led carpenters and seamstresses, God choose them to make the tabernacle in the wilderness... He loves beauty.
I am saddened that we have to waste time with all this nonsense, could be out there blessing people with the LOVE!