Sent: Tuesday, 01 April, 2003 10:06
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Everyone Has Sinned Inadvertently

What you posted below is truth from God.  Maybe God is trying to tell you something.  People give you Bible but you have previously built into your mind a rejection and new invention of meaning of the truth you posted and rejected from God.

This reminds me of quoting Bible to homosexuals.  You can quote many of them all the Bible verses you want, but they have already heard those same Bible verses AND have previously built into their minds a rejection and new invention of meaning of those verses against homosexuality.

Your mind is made up so there is no need to discuss this with you.

"... shall we sin, because
we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid" (Romans 6:15).