-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Absent From The Body

Izzy,

I really have no proof that they are not humans, but consider that we KNOW
that demons are at work in the world, and that they are deceptive, liars,
and imitators.

Also consider that Satan does not have to make you evil or win you over to
claim victory...he only has to keep you from proclaiming Christ as your Lord

to win!

There are many accounts of spirit guides, some associated with famous
people. For example, Carl Jung had spirit guides that were really
oppressive.

Have you heard of "Seth"? A lady named Jane Roberts channeled "Seth" for
many years, and her and her husband wrote several books on it. Later, Seth
introduced her to another spirit being, whose "name" I do not recall, but
who channel through her as a deep gruff voice, and was totally overwhelming
and controlling of her.

Ever hear of "the sleeping prophet? Edgar Cayce. What a strange case. And
others were channeling the same type of stuff he was around the same time.

My opinion is that all of these contacts, channels, and LDS visions, are
manifested by demons, the angels that fell with Satan. They can and do
influence many lives in the world today.

Now do you think I am nuts, too?

Perry