Charles Perry Locke wrote:

> Well, the first heaven is the one in which birds fly, the second is the
> heaven that holds all of the stars, and the third is where God lives! I am
> sure DavidH will take advantage of this moment to insert the LDS twist since
> they have a totally different, and unbiblical, view of it.

DAVEH:  I'm not here to push my beliefs on you or anybody else, Perry.  I'm more
interested in finding out what you (and other TTers) believe and why.  Furthermore, I
hardly have time enough to answer those who have asked me questions.....including you,
Perry.   If you or anybody else wants to know what I believe, just ask me.  If not,
I'll remain quiet.

--
Dave Hansen