DAVEH:  I find the below a bit curious, Judy.  First, let me reflect
upon your comment, "This is most definitely not the Jesus I serve...".
I guess I am missing something.....where did Karen mention anything
about Jesus?

    Next, while I'm not intimately familiar with Masonic rituals, the
comment "The ceremonies, word for word, were exactly the same as the
Masonic rituals." is not at all true.  And, as Blaine explained.....The
Church simply would not have said that she "must do as he said, and that
I could not divorce him".  Furthermore, the comment "My husband ran off
with an underage hooker one month after we returned from the temple, and
informed me that I must remain married to him, because he wanted to be
able to "get some" from me any time he was bored with the hooker. " just
seems a little too patently silly.

    Also......Karen said "the ritual where I was told that my husband
would have to 'bring me into heaven' - I could not get there by myself,
no matter how good I was" doesn't sound anything like what I've heard,
either in or out of the Temple.

    So Judy......In my opinion, Karen's 'testimony' is a bit too
contrived to be believed by anyone except those who are gullible.

--
Dave Hansen