From: "Blaine Borrowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blaine:  Hi again Judy,
This was a very interesting account.  Sounds like this woman is pretty bitter.

Judy:
I don't know about that, she went on to say that she tried other religions
but could not feel comfortable with them so she is now of the opinion
that she is spiritual rather than 'religious'

Blaine:
 But when she says the Church told her she could not divorce her husband,
I have to take that with a grain of salt.  The church has no say in civil matters,
so to say they won't let her get a divorce, is just not true..

Judy:
Well obviously because she went to the Courthouse and got a divorce.
But we don't know that the stake leader or whatever they are called
didn't tell her that do we? and he would represent the Church to her,
she is just recounting her experience with the Church and this man.

Blaine:
If she is talking about having her temple sealing to her husband
"cancelled," which is the word they use,  she is the one who needs to
initiate that--the man doesn't need to, as he can basically be sealed to
more than one woman.  But if he is sleeping with other women,  he is
committing adultry, and unless he repents in sackcloth and ashes, he will
not be having a second woman sealed to him--he would not even be able
to get a temple recommend in the first place, and all sealings must be
done in the temples, so?

Judy:
She didn't mention all that, she did say that she lives in Fairbanks Alaska
and that they got married in SLC. I'm not sure which one was a Mormon
to begin with but it sounds to me as though it was him and he didn't have
a problem with it.

Blaine:
What is the problem with this woman?  She is mad as H--- at her husband,
that is for sure!!!  LOL  Other than that, I cannot see that she has any problem.

Judy:
For starters she is totally against your Church now and any Church for that
matter.  The husband is now an ex and who knows when and if she will
trust another man.  I see these as two huge problems and no laughing
matter.

Judy

This is part of a testimony by Karen that was on a website
I was visiting... So what about this DaveH and Blaine?  This is most
definitely not the Jesus I serve...  Judy
Karen writes:
I have been reading the articles about the Mormon church on David's
site and I just wanted to tell you that you are definitely on the right track.
I was raised Mormon here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I was married in the
Salt Lake Temple in April 1980.

The ceremonies, word for word, were exactly the same as the Masonic rituals.
I especially was disgusted by the part of the ritual where I was told that my
husband would have to "bring me into heaven" - I could not get there by
myself, no matter how good I was. My husband ran off with an underage
hooker one month after we returned from the temple, and informed me that
I must remain married to him, because he wanted to be able to "get some"
from me any time he was bored with the hooker.

The church told me, when I complained to them, that I must do as he said,
and that I could not divorce him. Well, I knew where the court house was,
so I got my divorce, anyway and left the church in the dust.