Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

> DAVEH:  I find the below a bit curious, Judy.  First, let me reflect
> upon your comment, "This is most definitely not the Jesus I serve...".
> I guess I am missing something.....where did Karen mention anything
> about Jesus?
>
>     Next, while I'm not intimately familiar with Masonic rituals, the
> comment "The ceremonies, word for word, were exactly the same as the
> Masonic rituals." is not at all true.  And, as Blaine explained.....The
> Church simply would not have said that she "must do as he said, and that
> I could not divorce him".  Furthermore, the comment "My husband ran off
> with an underage hooker one month after we returned from the temple, and
> informed me that I must remain married to him, because he wanted to be
> able to "get some" from me any time he was bored with the hooker. " just
> seems a little too patently silly.
>
>     Also......Karen said "the ritual where I was told that my husband
> would have to 'bring me into heaven' - I could not get there by myself,
> no matter how good I was" doesn't sound anything like what I've heard,
> either in or out of the Temple.
>
>     So Judy......In my opinion, Karen's 'testimony' is a bit too
> contrived to be believed by anyone except those who are gullible.

Dean writes:
At the risk of sounding gullable Daveh-I have personally had women come up
to me on the street in SLC and make similar claims in the area that they
are oppressed by Mormon Church-talking of suicide and talked of becoming  a
lesbian-some even have made claims of being raped in the Temple. One went
as far as tell me that she approached me because we were the only ones who
would stand up to this church. I could overlook one isolated report of this
event but we have had many come up to us with the same report-but don't ask
for names as they were afraid to give those out. I have told you of this
before- last year. Is this related to the fact that SLC has a much higher
average than the nation in teen pregnancy and drug abuse? You will know
them by their fruits.Do you ignore the suffering of your own people by
turning a blind eye to this also?.