Grace and Peace, Judy

From: Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Judy Taylor wrote:
As for Daniel and Elsman, no point in being offended by them. Their
mouths betray what is in their hearts and this is what defiles the man
(Mark 7:20),
 Richest in Christ, judyt
But it was more pleasing to drink from this well prior to it being poisoned.  I hate to see what is coming into godly homes now via this list.

Terry