In a message dated 5/2/2004 6:03:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

As for Daniel and Elsman, no point in being offended by them. Their
mouths betray what is in their hearts and this is what defiles the man
(Mark 7:20), so again it's the pot calling the kettle black; those of you
who focus on the "incarnation" are much more civilized :).

The process of salvation is progressive sanctification and all of us have
"stuff" - We are 'works in progress' so why allow their demonics to run
us off.  I'd rather pray for their complete restoration, and mine :) since
He is faithful who promised.

Again, I would agree with this.   Your last paragraph makes me believe that we are much closer in teaching than earlier believed.

John