-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Offence Given/Offence Taken???

Izzy, yes, I am speaking primarily for myself, but I feel that Daniel would
become welcome in TT. Chris and Elsman, both of whom were not initially
welcomed on this group, both have become welcomed, if not by all, by most. I

gauge this by the fact that their posts evoke responses and they participate

with other members on the list.

If Daniel matures to the point of eliminating his profanity and addressing
others respectfully, something all young men should have been taught by
their mothers and fathers, I would forgive him and welcome him into TT. I
personally think his point of view, which pretty much matches Chris', would
provide valuable input to TT. He is young yet. His passion for his beliefs
is admirable, but his manner of delivery, his profanity, his demeaning
attitude totally nullifies his message. How could anyone EVER have
confidence in the message of one who uses profanity and talks down to
others.

Have patience, Izzy.

Perry

>From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Offence Given/Offence Taken???
>Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:32:57 -0500
>

>I assume you are speaking for yourself here? Izzy

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married