We have just learned that today Jenna went into shock and is back in
hospital. She is
presently in the ICU on a ventilater with tubes all over her.  This shock
reaction is to
one of the drugs they gave her for the leukemia the day she left the
hospital in Austin.
She is in serious condition and the oncologist told our daughter that he
hasn't seen a
reaction like this in 2yrs but it does happen.

Jenna may be hospitalized for up to two weeks and I need to pray about
whether to fly
to Texas to help with the other three kids.

Thanks so much,
judyt