Well, for one thing, he is present in individual Catholic believers.

Debbie
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] All believers are ONE IN CHRIST

Can you tell us in what ways the spirit is present?

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
NO CHURCH, NOT EVEN A HOUSE CHURCH, DAVID/IZ, CAN AVOID TRADITIONS LIKE THE PLAGUE. Where the two of you meet to worship, teach, learn etc. is replete with tradition. If it is not today then, it will be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I say again that the Spirit of God is very much present within the RCC. The Spirit is also present at the Vatican.