The preaching of the cross is to THOSE PEOPLE THAT PERISH Foolish
not preaching of the star

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/13/2005 7:13:22 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Except it is not Biblical.  (Not that you would care.) iz
Revelation 2:28  "and I will give him the morning star . . . (the morning star here symbolizes the first resurrection from the dead--those who come forth in the morning of the first resurrection . . .)
Revelation 22:16   ""I, Jesus, have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.  I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."
 It is common knowledge that the morning star is Venus.
Blainerb

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:39 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [TruthTalk] Cross

Blainerb:  Crosses, or any other symbols of religious belief should never be denigrated.  But I still like stars better as symbols for Jesus Christ, especially "the Bright and Morning Star."  That star (Venus) symbolizes the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ," as it appears first in the evening, then gets lost  (buried) behind the sun, and then later appears on the eastern horizon preceding the sun as the morning star.    The symbolism is so much more precise and meaningful.

Yahoo! Shopping