Got lost in the shuffle.  "Salvation" has more than one definition IMO.   We are saved from judgment.  We are saved from ourselves.  Perhaps there are other considerations,   We are not involved in the former.  We are partners (ontologically speaking) in the latter.

jd
From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
DAVEH:   Because it seems you may have missed it, Bishop

    BTW....Why did you ignore my question about the dual nature of salvation?  Was that on purpose?.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If you agree with Perry, then why the question?

From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Without the resurrection,  all that Christ said and did is of no consequence.

DAVEH:  Did I not say the very same thing in previous posts, Pastor?  If you failed to note that I had said virtually the same thing, then FTR let it be known that the above is similar to the way I believe as well.

    BTW...Do you remember me talking about the dual aspect of salvation.....the atonement, and the resurrection?  I asked you if you understood it in the same way, but do not recall your answer.   Did I overlook something, or did you just not respond?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Again, DH, your question of Perry gives me further evidence that the Mormon Church has no clue as to the atonement as taught in preApostate scripture.  Without the resurrection,  all that Christ said and did is of no consequence.   We clearly do not share the same gospel if that is not a part of your faith.

jd