cd:
> Leave to a church of God member
> to being up Acts 2 :-)

:-)  Except, I'm not a church of God member, and haven't been since 1987.

CD wrote:
> I think it is a good passage that I agree with David.
> Christ came from the loins of King David as God
> swore with an oath-and you point?

The point is that if he came from the loins of King David, meaning that his
genetic material came from him, then his body was the same kind of body that
his ancestors had.  If the sin nature resides in the flesh, as Paul
concludes in Romans 7, then Jesus got it too.  He inherited it in the same
way he would inherit his eye color, hair color, skin color, etc.  This does
not mean that Jesus was a sinner.  It means that he experienced the weakness
of the flesh and had to resist the desire of the body to please itself
rather than others.  His walk of love was a walk of self denial.  When he
laid down his life for us, it was one of the hardest things he ever did.  It
was the ultimate walk of self denial.  In the cross, the climax of his
victory over the flesh was manifested.

David Miller