> On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Christoph Zwerschke <c...@online.de>
>> wrote:
>> > I did not hear opinions from anybody else, though. So if anybody has
>> > objections, please raise them *now* and don't complain later!

Sounds like a reasonable approach to me.  I can help move the open 1.x
tickets over to Allura.

>> > On another note, we now have 3 different TG2 projects on SourceForge!
>> >
>> > http://sourceforge.net/p/pylonsproject/tg2/home/
>> > http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/home/
>> > http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears/home/

This one isn't needed either:
https://sourceforge.net/p/pylonsproject/tg1/home/

IMHO, tg 1 & 2 should be seperate projects on SF, so
http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears/home/ &
http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/home/ should be kept for their
respective use.

(Moved from top post):
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Michael Pedersen <m.peder...@icelus.org>wrote:

> That's where I'm uploading code to, so I'm going to vote for
> http://sourceforge.net/p/turbogears2/home/ as the ultimate home for TG2.
>
> I've not created a TG1 project, as I'm not even a good candidate for
> discussing who should get access to the repo, never mind doing anything with
> it.

chrisz, faide, carndt, kskuhlman, rejoc, jon, and dbrattli have made commits
in the last 2 years & should get automatic invites.  Also, as BDFL, Mark
should have access.   Hopefully others will speak up as willing to help
maintain 1.x.

-Ken