Am 07.03.2011 02:15 schrieb Mark Ramm:
I have no objections to this approach.

As for the TG2 as sf.net location, I'm partial to /p/turbogears2/ but
can be persuaded by somebody with a strong argument/

Ok, so let's follow that plan now. I'm also for using "turbogears1" and "turbogears2" as project names, and removing "turbogears" because that will create only confusion. We should also create a top level project "turbogears3", "orion", "karnak" but obviously we will need to agree on a name first. I like "Orion", but it can be confused with Apache Orion.

-- Christoph