There is no way to turn URL shortening off.

Two ways you could handle this though are:
1) Keep the URLs short enough that Twitter does not turn them into bitly
links. I don't think the exact size/composition is published so you would
have to experiment to see where that line is.
2) Shorten it yourself so you can control what comes after the /. It would
not be a direct link but you could parse it.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham