FYI, my whitelisting counts have been a bit flaky since the DDoS.

On most of my whilelisted IPs, I'm sometimes seeing the "remaining"
count decreasing, and sometimes not. In-fact, my logs show it didn't
decrease for a good chunk of yesterday.

There have probably been some temporary adjustments at Twitter's end,
so I wouldn't assume that the current whitelist results are the norm.

-Craig