Also, the 'reset-time' is increasing with every request. My reset time
below was taken at 7:57 UTC:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <remaining-hits type="integer">20000</remaining-hits>
  <hourly-limit type="integer">20000</hourly-limit>
  <reset-time-in-seconds type="integer">1249981041</reset-time-in-
seconds>
  <reset-time type="datetime">2009-08-11T08:57:21+00:00</reset-time>
</hash>

And this one at 7:58 UTC:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <remaining-hits type="integer">20000</remaining-hits>
  <reset-time type="datetime">2009-08-11T08:58:30+00:00</reset-time>
  <hourly-limit type="integer">20000</hourly-limit>
  <reset-time-in-seconds type="integer">1249981110</reset-time-in-
seconds>
</hash>