And the love returns .....

The PR value of a few nice words :-)

On 14 Aug 2009, at 19:08, Goblin wrote:

Nice little footnote to the story, got this email from Jillian at
Twitter which has made me feel all warm and fuzzy:

Hey Stuart,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for reaching out.  Our
Platform team should be communicating our goals (in relation to C&Ds,
and why they're sent) to the Developer community soon, but I just
wanted to thank you for making those changes to your site and let you
know that our intentions were never to be pushy.  Things sometimes get
lost in translation, and while we wanted to make sure your site was
understood as a third party app and not a subset of Twitter, we do
understand that your application is great and thank you for your
support.

Kindest Regards
Jillian (I deal with our TM protection here)