I have used sites with part of twiiter name in it and do not get confused.
If you think the bird is just like twtter's bird than maybe change that but
i wouldn't go through changing your name unless you feel you would benefit
by changing it. But I'm against big, wealthy corps using big lawyers to
scare people. Twitlonger sounds nothing like twitter to me. Twitter's name
is big enough I doubt people will get confused. If they did, stuff happens.
Are you in the same business as Twitter? I don't think 'similar' birds is a
valid cause for you to cease and desist.
I was married to a lawyer and sometimes they are bullies lol Don't be
worried because they are lawyers. They are wrong plenty of times.

TyAnne