Tweet needs to be challenged -- any trademark of that term, and
defense of such, is utter motherf*cking bullshit. Who's up for getting
the resources together for a legal challenge of the trademark? We
users and developers created and popularized the term "tweet" way back
when -- when Twitter was still calling "tweets" "updates"

Twitter keeps going like this and Rome WILL burn.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)