Thanks Scott,This is already the approach I've followed and it worked. I
created a contact (CSV) file and imported it into a gmail account. It was
around 1700+e-mail addresses which correspond to one segment of the
customers. I got the list and I copied them and started to omit the
information I don't need. But when I tried to work with the second group in
order it didn't work as there're 30,000+ e-mail addresses. I tried to split
them into 2 groups, it didn't work. Simply the gmail and Yahoo! are not able
to import them due to the large number.
I didn't get your concern about the ethics and privacy. I didn't crawl those
e-mails or buy them. They're our customers and we want to invite them to our
page. They gave us their e-mail addresses so willingly and I guess we're not
misusing them.
Kindly, clarify.
Thanks for your reply,
Regards