Hi folks, Laura again. We hear you loud and clear that the contract
needs to change - and we agree. We are working on that!

Definitely under review = payment minimum threshold and lag time; how
the customer relationship is fairly shared if you sell through us,
contract cancellation policy and other points.

Re: payments to resellers are "donations" that is not our
understanding and I have asked our atty to clarify. We definitely
expect developers to need to function as businesses for everyone to
succeed. We aim to support that, not complicate your tax dealings! :)
can you LMK the specific clause #/s that make it sound like that?

The guys are going to weigh in today re: oauth. I know like many of
you, figuring out how to imlement it just right has taken time,
learning and iteration.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to figure out how best to
be of service.

Dewald you are sweet to think of the risk we face by being as open as
we can be and by not being monopolistic like Apple. We're idealist
enough to believe that if we make it easier for others to build their
businesses we all win together.

As always, thanks for all feedback - pro or con - this is what we are
in Beta mode to learn. We appreciate your time and insights.

Warmly,
Laura

Laura Fitton, Founder
oneforty inc.