As CTO of a startup involved with 501c3s for over two years now, I'm
pretty confident in stating that development cannot be donated,
period. Services cannot be donated for tax purposes. Only goods can be
donated for tax deductions. Services are always taxable, period. No
tax benefit for donated services.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera