When you create a status you get a 200 response and the current user/status
object which includes the status id. If you try to create a duplicate status
it should return the same status object with a status id that matches the
previous one.

Abraham

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:52, Stuart Smith <stuartmartinsm...@btinternet.com

--