Hi Abraham, so I should keep a list of all of the tweets I send and
check the id of each and every status I send to see if it matches a
previously sent id? That's quite a lot of additional processing.

Does this 'duplicate text' have a time period for which it is invalid?
i.e. how long do I have to wait before sending the same text?

Is this what I have heard called 'recurring tweets'? If so, I read
somewhere that they are going to be allowed to re-occur at some point
soon - is this correct?

Cheers,