Hi Raffi, I read on a blog somewhere that the recurring tweets (which
I believe are the same as tweets with duplicate text) are going to be
allowed i.e. the logic that rejects them will no longer be active.
>From what you say this is unlikely to happen.

The reason I am so interested in this particular test is that I had
been working on a twitter bot that allows you to play the orginal
Colossal Cave text adventure and the user would use a lot of tweets
with text like N, S, E, W etc to indicate a direction to move in (I
was unaware of the duplicate text rejection). This would appear to be
a complete and utter waste of time now - c'est la vie!!! I was going
to put it live tonight but there is probably no point now.

Cheers,