Hello folks,

I'm Daniel, I started the TweetSharp project (http://tweetsharp.com)
which I work on with Jason.

If you work with .NET, you probably want to use TweetSharp.

We're happily supporting users like Seesmic, TidyTweet, Sobees, and
beginners alike so they can build great Twitter applications.

Our API has grown to include fluent and service-based support for 100%
of the Twitter API, and most recently Yammer as well.

We're going to do our best to make it to Chirp this year.

@dimebrain and @jdiller