Hey Guys

I'm Nik (@nikf) and work at Realmac Software in Brighton, England. We
make a few Mac OS X applications - RapidWeaver / LittleSnapper and
Socialite (previously known as Eventbox) which brings multiple social
networks into one place. Whilst technically 'Support & QA Manager' I
also keep the ball rolling with Socialite. Socialite[1] is one of the
few Twitter clients (on *any* platform I believe) to actually do OAuth
using PIN entry, and as you can imagine we're itching for xAuth :)

One thing I'm really looking forward to is new developer site Ryan
announced in his talk at LeWeb. It'd be nice to easily and clearly
know if features in the Twitter service are deactivated (like Retweets
have been in the past).

Cheers!

Nik
--