I love this idea!  I'm @Jesse.  I run SocialToo.com.  I also wrote 2 books
for Facebook: I'm on Facebook--Now What??? and FBML Essentials.  I sold my
first Facebook app in just 6 weeks after writing it for a small sum, which
allowed me to go out on my own and start my own business.  I blog at
StayNAlive.com and really enjoy writing.

As for what I have built, SocialToo.com is my prize accomplishment right
now, but I've written numerous Facebook apps and Twitter apps for myself and
others and have consulted on the development of may as well.  I wrote a few
libraries on CPAN right now helping to authenticate users to Facebook and
Twitter in the Catalyst environment
(Catalyst::Authentication::Credentials::Twitter/Facebook).  I've been coding
in various languages since age 10, including BASIC, Pascal, C, C++, Java,
JSP/Servlets, PHP, and of course Perl.

In my past life I was on the original team for Freeservers.com, and have
worked in various software development capacities for companies like Media
General, BackCountry.com (I coded a lot of the front-end for what you see
now on SteepAndCheap.com), and UnitedHealth Group.  I like Perl.  vim FTW

As for what I'd like to see: Real time social graph activity, and DM APIs
:-)

Jesse