Oops, just started a new thread a minute ago with a little
hello&presentation. Here comes the full presentation anyways,
following Andy Badera's standard for this matter, as you will notice:

Hi! This is Guillermo GutiƩrrez, spanish PHP developer, all-things-
geek fan and tv-show lover. Trying to raise PHP's sourcecode average
quality from 2001 and failing most of the time. Working with Symfony
framework from 0.6 alpha release and sticking always to Propel.