I'm Sean Callahan, @CallahanSean, creator of http://tweetphoto.com,
and have been working with the Twitter API since the fall of 2008. I
now work with a team of seven who are very skilled at working with the
Twitter API.

Using the Twitter API we have created an extensive and easy-to-use
photo sharing API and client libraries for Obj-C, Java and .Net. Other
3rd party developers in the Twitter community have developed client
libraries for PHP and Python as well.

Like you Abraham, we are constantly looking to improve our API. Please
take a look at our API and let us know what we can provide the Twitter
community to create an even better photo sharing experience.

Please let me know how I can help you create a more social photo
sharing experience in your application.

The TweetPhoto API can be found http://groups.google.com/group/tweetphoto

~Sean