Hello!   I am Patrick Moran, the "GM" of a project app at a bigger company
(Fuze Box), our app is Tweetshare - http://www.tweetshare.com.  We've built a
tool for letting people share any type of file with their twitter community.
We also have the ability to create Twitter fan pages that house this content
(check out www.tweetshare.com/sxsw as a rough example)  We launched about a
week ago and are seeing some good traffic.

We're a python shop, looking for front end dev geniuses/rockstars as well as
guys and girls who know the twitter API inside and out.  We're in SOMA San
Francisco and share an investor with Twitter (Jerry of Insight Ventures).

If you would like to join us, just shoot me a note!

Cheers,

Patrick