I'd suggest calculating the binomial proportion confidence interval assuming
a very large n. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the interval given
n = 2.5mm/day on the Spritzer feed...

Well, you learn something new every day. Apparently the central limit
theorem apparently holds for p as small as .000002 given n of 2.5mm. So, if
your client is generating pretty much any traffic at all, the interval will
be pretty reasonable.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.