On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
<zzn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I posted some of the results from this to my blog. A few people have
> questioned the high position of UberTwitter, which is Blackberry-only.
> As has been noted on this list, when a person uses the built-in retweet,
> the *original* posting client is the one that shows up, not the one the
> retweeter used. Could that account for the high ranking of UberTwitter?

Do retweets appear in the stream? My hunch is no, but I may not have
observed long enough.

If they do, then your hypothesis is quite likely true.. since UberTwitter is
used by a number of celebrities (in my own limited observations).

--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com