To test how this works I built a streaming parser for the Spritzer feed, and
it occurred to me that I could make this data available to everyone.

So, here it is:
http://tdash.org/stats/clients

I dunno if the OP just wanted an approx count of the client's tweets or the
actual list of tweets. Personally, I would like to have both. It will be
great if Twitter can allow search for "source:myclient" without requiring a
keyword to be specified.

--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com